ONLINE COURSE | INTERACTIVE ONE-TO-ONE TUITION
In studio option post Covid-19
CAD Rhino | How to Design a Fitted Wedding Ring
- Tuition from an experienced CAD Jewellery Designer
- Online Convenient Learning | 6 Hours Private Tuition
This course has been specially designed with the assistance of a successful CAD Jeweller to provide CAD Designers with essential design techniques.
The emphasis of this course is to learn how to effectively design a shaped or shadow band wedding ring to fit beautifully into an existing engagement ring.
With step-by-step guidance the tutor will demonstrate and guide your practice of Rhino tools and design techniques for creating a fitted wedding ring.
• Duplicate an existing rings profile/contours
• Tolerances in Design
• Positioning & Flowing of Curves
• Using Project and Double Flow methods
This course is only suitable for those who already have some basic CAD Rhino Design Experience.
HOW ONLINE TEACHING WORKS
The online CAD course works through free software which allows you to see the tutor’s computer screen and allows the tutor to see your computer screen.
Through this system you’ll be able to hear the tutor and ask questions, throughout.
Students will need to download software onto their computer to allow the teaching to proceed.
See below for further information and minimum student requirement
Additional Course Information
What is the course date?
The course date is arranged to suit you so that you can undertake a tuition session at your convenience.
All dates / times of course sessions are subject to tutor availability.
Start time are generally 10am GMT London Time but this can be adjusted slightly to suit.
Before booking, to ensure this particular course will be of benefit to you, the course tutor will need to telephone/contact you to discuss the course content in brief.
Please make a course enquiry to arrange this.
Tuition is interactive and fully guided by the tutor.
With tutor guidance, you will need to download the appropriate software onto your Computer or Laptop, see student guidelines below.
If advised available, you will being using the tutors laptop complete with software for this course.
About the Course Fee
A large portion of the course fee quoted is paid to the tutor, because, it’s their expertise that you pay for.
Where there is a selection of tutors, course, fee's may vary due to individual tutor requirements for teaching.
In addition a there is a small fee for arranging your course which is included in the total course fee.
Course fee payment is required in advanced by BACS Bank Transfer invoice or IBAN for international students.
Vat/Tax is not applicable
Make a Course Enquiry
Advise your details on the form provided.
At this stage this is just an enquiry with no obligation to book.
Payment is required in advance and payments are handled safely and securely by BACS Bank Transfer invoicing (IBAN for International students.
Some courses are available to pay in instalments, whereby a non-refundable deposit is required to book your course date. Please ask for details if this is of interest to you.
Once you have booked a cancellation fee of £80* will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your course up to and including 14 days prior to the start of the course once your payment has been received.
Cancellations received within 14 days of the course date are not eligible for a refund, however you may re-arrange your course for one other date if you wish.
Should we need to cancel your course due to unforeseen circumstances we will refund your course fee in full.
* Amount is variable depending on the duration and type of the course. When you enquire, out quote reply will provide the actual cancellation amount applicable. *£80 applies to a standard one day course.
ONLINE TUITION OPTION ONLY | STUDENT MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
You must have ALL of these requirements to proceed with this course ONLINE
1. To allow the tutor to teach you interactively, you will need to download free software onto your computer. Our tutors use a variety of software to teach depending on your chosen course, therefore you may be asked to download software from www.mikogo.com or www.teamviewer.com or join www.Zoom.us
SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD: If you have any issues with the required software downloads, your tutor will advise and guide you accordingly in advance of your teaching session.
2. You will need WhatsApp, Skype (or similar) for audio communication to ensure uninterrupted interactive tuition in real-time.
3. With tutor guidance you will need to download the free 90 day trial version on CAD Rhino onto your computer.
4. International students – Please ensure your local time is compatible for learning with a tutor based in the UK. The tuition sessions may fall at any time between 9.30am and 6.30pm (London Time GMT) to suit, subject to tutor availability. On occasion a tutor may be willing to be slightly flexible with the tuition time frame.
5. International students – The course tuition is in English as standard.