3D Rendering with Keyshot
- Tuition from an experienced CAD Jewellery Designer
- Online Convenient Learning| 3 Hours Private Tuition
ONLINE COURSE | Design +
3D Rendering with Keyshot
As one of the most affordable advanced programs, Keyshot is the ideal solution for those looking to improve their rendering techniques over and above the rendering possibilities of Rhino or Matrix.
If you are already rendering with v-ray, either standalone or inside Matrix, learning Keyshot software rendering techniques will improve your real project design capabilities by improving your renders and animations.
The design exercises carried out in this course are based upon real commercial designs produced by the tutor.
This course is available in English or Spanish.
To benefit fully from this course, a basic knowledge of CAD Rhino or Matrix is preferred.
HOW ONLINE TEACHING WORKS
The online CAD course works through free software which allows you to see the tutor’s computer screen and allows the tutor to see your computer screen.
Alternatively can opt for Zoom tuition.
Through this system you’ll be able to hear the tutor and ask questions, throughout.
Students will need to download software onto their computer to allow the teaching to proceed.
Minimum Student requirement
Experienced Cad Jewellery Designer, Joan guides your tuition throughout.
- Online Course | Duration 3 or 6 Hours as preferred.
- Session times to suit, subject to tutor availability
- Private tuition
COURSE FEE | From £250 GBP
What is the course date?
The course date is set by you, so that you can undertake a tuition session at your convenience.
All dates / times of course sessions are subject to tutor availability.
Start time are generally 10am GMT London Time but this can be adjusted slightly to suit.
You will being using the tutors laptop complete with software for this course.
Tuition is interactive and fully guided by the tutor.
You will need to download the appropriate software onto your Computer or Laptop, see student guidelines below.
About the Course Fee
A large portion of the course fee quoted is paid to the tutor, because, it’s their expertise that you pay for.
Where there is a selection of tutors, course, fee's may vary due to individual tutor requirements for teaching.
In addition a there is a small fee for arranging your course which is included in the total course fee.
Course fee payment is required in advanced by BACS Bank Transfer invoice or IBAN for international students.
Vat/Tax is not applicable
1. Choose a your date
Decide approximately when you might like your first course session to take place. (Subject to tutor availability)
2. Make a Course Enquiry
Advise your details on the form provided.
Payment is required in advance and payments are handled safely and securely by BACS Bank Transfer invoicing (IBAN for International students.
Some courses are available to pay in instalments, whereby a non-refundable deposit is required to book your course date. Please ask for details if this is of interest to you.
Once you have booked a cancellation fee of £75* will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your course up to and including 14 days prior to the start of the course once your payment has been received.
Cancellations received within 14 days of the course date are not eligible for a refund, however you may re-arrange your course for one other date if you wish.
Should we need to cancel your course due to unforeseen circumstances we will refund your course fee in full.
* Amount is variable depending on the duration and type of the course. When you enquire, out quote reply will provide the actual cancellation amount applicable. £75 applies to a standard one day course.
ONLINE TUITION | STUDENT MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
You must have ALL of these requirements to proceed with this course ONLINE
>> IMPORTANT NOTE<< This course has been designed to benefit those who are already making Jewellery, therefore a basic knowledge of Cad Rhino is essential.
1. You’ll need to download TeamViewer software onto your computer. https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/
There is an option for tuition in Zoom or Skype.
2. You may need to use mobile WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom to enable uninterrupted conversation with the tutor in real-time.
3. You’ll need to have or download Keyshot Rendering software
4. International students – Please ensure your local time is compatible for learning with a tutor based in the UK. The tuition sessions usually start at 10am (London Time GMT) , however this is slightly flexible to suit, subject to tutor availability.
5. International students – The course tuition is available in English or Spanish.
If you haven't found the information you are looking for or you want to ask a question about a course please make an enquiry.
Or you may text a question to Dawn on 07703 287640