LIVE 1:1 ONLINE SESSIONS
CAD DESIGN SUPPORT
CAD Design Mentoring / Support for Jewellers
1:1 by Hour | Rhino or Matrix
- Live Private 1:1 Mentored Design Support
- Your Mentor and tutor is an experienced CAD Jewellery Designer & Goldsmith
- Choose 6 or 10 hour blocks of design support time to use by hour as and when needed
- Online Interactive Convenient Learning
- Flexible appointment time options
Our live online CAD Design Mentoring is a support service initiated to help you with CAD Design issues that might crop up during the development of new or complex commission designs.
Whatever design help you need, you can now purchase blocks of 6 or 10 training hours.
When you have purchased your blocks of design hours you can contact the tutor directly to make a mentoring appointment to suit and use your design hours to suit you, as and when required.
Who is our CAD Mentoring & Support suitable for?
Jewellers who are already using CAD Rhino or Matrix to Design Jewellery
Fledgling CAD Jewellery Designers or Jewellery Graduates who need support to enable their progress developing their CAD design skills.
How ONLINE CAD Design Tuition Works
The online CAD course works through free software which allows you to see the tutor’s computer screen and allows the tutor to see your computer screen.
Through this system you’ll be able to hear the tutor and ask questions, throughout.
Students will need to download software onto their computer to allow the teaching to proceed.
1. You may need WhatsApp, Skype (or similar) for audio communication just in case tuition is interrupted in real-time.
3. You MUST have the relevant CAD software already downloaded onto your pc or laptop.
4. International students – Please ensure your local time is compatible for learning with a tutor based in the UK. The tuition sessions may fall at any time between 9.30am and 5pm (London Time GMT) to suit, subject to tutor availability. On occasion a tutor may be willing to be slightly flexible with the tuition time frame.
5. International students – The course tuition is in English as standard.
All tutors work as professional Jewellers, Goldsmiths, Designers or are Jewellery Industry specialists who are willing to share their expertise and trade secrets with you.
Course Type and/or
Tutors & Course Fee
Make a Course Enquiry
Advise your details on the form provided.
At this stage this is just an enquiry with no obligation to book.
How to Book and Booking Information
Please contact us to advise if you wish to book 6 or 10 hours of CAD time and request an invoice.
Once you have paid, the tutor will be advised of your booking and you will be given his contact details to arrange your first design session appointment.
Once you have paid, session hours cannot be refunded and must be used within 12 months.
Payment is required in advance and payments are handled safely and securely by BACS Bank Transfer invoicing.
PayPal or IBAN / SWIFT International banking. International payment transaction fees will apply please as for details
What is the course date?
Hours are arranged upon request on a date/time to suit you, subject to tutor availability.
Design Mentoring session start times can take place between 9.30am-5pm GMT (London).
Booking a Block of Hours
The minimum number of CAD Mentoring hours you can book is 6.
Tuition is interactive and fully guided by the tutor. You will need to download the appropriate software onto your Computer or Laptop, refer to student guidelines above.