ONLINE COURSE | INTERACTIVE ONE-TO-ONE TUITION
CAD | How to Design Bridal Jewellery
- Tuition from an experienced CAD Jewellery Designer
- Online Convenient Learning | 6 Hours Private Tuition
Be reactive to current Bridal jewellery design styles and learn how to use Rhino design tools to integrate organic shapes, pattern or trend driven motifs popular in Bridal Jewellery.
With step-by-step fully interactive guidance the tutor will introduce you to the tools and methods for enhancing simple designs with the use of pattern, motif or adding gemstones.
For course practise students will be able to use their own simple design idea - feasible for one day of tuition, to create a design file ready for manufacture. To allow the tutor to prepare, students will discuss the design idea with the tutor prior to the course.
Please note: Some designs may need to be simplified for the purposes of feasibility within the tuition time frame. The tutor will advise accordingly.
To benefit fully from this course, a basic knowledge of CAD Rhino is required.
Option: You may request this course to be taught in Matrix if this is your current design interface.
This course is available in English or Spanish
HOW ONLINE TEACHING WORKS
The online CAD course works through free software which allows you to see the tutor’s computer screen and allows the tutor to see your computer screen. Alternatively there is an option to use Zoom for tuition.
Tuition is fully interactive throughout, therefore students may need to down WhatsApp (or similar) to ensure uninterrupted audio communication with the tutor during the course.
Students will need to download software onto their computer to allow the teaching to proceed.
See below for further information and minimum student requirement
What is the course date?
The course date is set by you, so that you can undertake a tuition session at your convenience.
All dates / times of course sessions are subject to tutor availability.
Start time are generally 10am GMT London Time but this can be adjusted slightly to suit.
If in-studio courses are advised as available you will being using the tutors laptop complete with software for this course.
Tuition is interactive and fully guided by the tutor.
You will need to download the appropriate software onto your Computer or Laptop, see student guidelines below.
About the Course Fee
A large portion of the course fee quoted is paid to the tutor, because, it’s their expertise that you pay for.
Where there is a selection of tutors, course, fee's may vary due to individual tutor requirements for teaching.
In addition a there is a small fee for arranging your course which is included in the total course fee.
Course fee payment is required in advanced by BACS Bank Transfer invoice or IBAN for international students.
Vat/Tax is not applicable
Make a Course Enquiry
Advise your details on the form provided.
At this stage this is just an enquiry with no obligation to book.
Payment is required in advance and payments are handled safely and securely by BACS Bank Transfer invoicing (IBAN for International students.
Some courses are available to pay in instalments, whereby a non-refundable deposit is required to book your course date. Please ask for details if this is of interest to you.
Once you have booked a cancellation fee of £80* will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your course up to and including 14 days prior to the start of the course once your payment has been received.
Cancellations received within 14 days of the course date are not eligible for a refund, however you may re-arrange your course for one other date if you wish.
Should we need to cancel your course due to unforeseen circumstances we will refund your course fee in full.
* Amount is variable depending on the duration and type of the course. When you enquire, out quote reply will provide the actual cancellation amount applicable. *£80 applies to a standard one day course.
ONLINE TUITION | STUDENT MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
You must have ALL of these requirements to proceed with this course ONLINE
IMPORTANT NOTE: This course has been designed to benefit those who are already making Jewellery, therefore you must have a basic knowledge of using CAD Rhino to benefit from this course.
1. To allow the tutor to teach you interactively, you will need to download software onto your computer. Our tutors use a variety of software to teach depending on your chosen course, therefore you may be asked to download software from www.mikogo.com or www.teamviewer.com or join www.Zoom.us
SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD: If you have any issues with the required software downloads, your tutor will advise and guide you accordingly in advance of your teaching session.
2. You may need WhatsApp, Skype (or similar) for audio communication to ensure uninterrupted interactive tuition in real-time.
3. You’ll need to have CAD Rhino software ( or Matrix if preferred) software downloaded on your computer.
4. Tuition sessions may fall at any time between 10am and 6.30pm (London Time GMT) to suit, subject to tutor availability.
- Please ensure your local time is compatible for learning with a tutor based in the UK.
- The course tuition is in English or Spanish.
- International payments: Please allow at least 3 days for payment, and note the course fee must be received at least 48 hours prior to the start of the course.