ONLINE COURSE | INTERACTIVE ONE-TO-ONE TUITION
In studio option (UK)
Introduction : How to Design Jewellery with CAD Rhino
1-Day Course (Online 2x 3 Hours)
- Tuition from an experienced CAD Jewellery Designer
- Online Convenient Learning | 6 Hours Private Tuition
Introduction : How to Design Jewellery with CAD
CAD (Computer Aided Design)
This course has been design to help CAD beginners become familiar with the basic design principles of CAD Rhino in Jewellery Design.
With tutor guidance you will be introduced to basic design tools and create a variety of simple shapes for jewellery design in order to explore and understand the design process.
The tutor will explain how 2D lines are created and explain how to develop a design into three dimension.
This course will not make a jewellery designer of you in a day but it will give you a good understanding of how shapes are formed and developed into a jewellery design. This will help you decide if you would like to continue to explore the possibilities for learning more and using CAD to design jewellery in future.
CAD Rhino software is offered as the standard learning method
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to obtain an overview of what CAD Design is, how it is used by seeing tutor demonstrations then by trying out a variety of 2D and 3D jewellery design tools yourself with step-by-step tutor guidance.
Suitable for CAD Beginners
HOW ONLINE TEACHING WORKS
The online CAD course works through free software which allows you to see the tutor’s computer screen and allows the tutor to see your computer screen. Some tutors may offer this tuition via Zoom.
Through this system you’ll be able to hear the tutor and ask questions, throughout.
Students will need to download software onto their computer to allow the teaching to proceed.
See below for further information | Minimum Student requirement
Course Location / Type
Tutors & Course Fee
What is the course date?
The course date is set by you, so that you can undertake a tuition session at your convenience.
All dates / times of course sessions are subject to tutor availability.
Start times are generally 10am GMT London Time but this can be adjusted slightly to suit.
You will being using the tutors laptop complete with software for this course tuition.
Tuition is interactive and fully guided by the tutor.
You will need to download the appropriate software onto your Computer or Laptop, see student guidelines below.
About the Course Fee
A large portion of the course fee quoted is paid to the tutor, because, it’s their expertise that you pay for.
Where there is a selection of tutors, course, fee's may vary due to individual tutor requirements for teaching.
In addition a there is a small fee for arranging your course which is included in the total course fee.
Course fee payment is required in advanced by BACS Bank Transfer invoice or IBAN for international students.
Vat/Tax is not applicable
Make a Course Enquiry
Advise your details on the form provided. At this stage this is just an enquiry with no obligation to book.
Payment is required in advance and payments are handled safely and securely by BACS Bank Transfer invoicing (IBAN for International students.
Some courses are available to pay in instalments, whereby a non-refundable deposit is required to book your course date. Please ask for details if this is of interest to you.
Once you have booked a cancellation fee of £75* will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your course up to and including 14 days prior to the start of the course once your payment has been received.
Cancellations received within 14 days of the course date are not eligible for a refund, however you may re-arrange your course for one other date if you wish.
Should we need to cancel your course due to unforeseen circumstances we will refund your course fee in full.
* Amount is variable depending on the duration and type of the course. When you enquire, out quote reply will provide the actual cancellation amount applicable. £75 applies to a standard one day course.
ONLINE TUITION | STUDENT MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
You need ALL of these requirements to proceed with this course ONLINE
IMPORTANT NOTE: This course has been designed to benefit those who are already making Jewellery, however anyone can undertake this course its content is an introduction to the subject of Design using CAD Rhino
1. You’ll need to download TeamViewer software onto your computer. https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/
2. You will need to use mobile Skype (or similar audio) to converse uninterrupted with the tutor during real-time tuition.
3. You’ll need to download the free 90 day trial version on CAD Rhino onto your computer. https://www.rhino3d.com/download/rhino/5/latest
4. International students – Please ensure your local time is compatible for learning with a tutor based in the UK. The 3 hour tuition sessions may fall at any time between 9.30am and 7.30pm (UK London GMT) to suit, subject to tutor availability.
5. International students – The course tuition is in English as standard. Spanish Tuition is available from Tutor Joan C.